“bkfast quick stop”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Herkimer
Reviewed 1 January 2018

we're out of most donuts by 1030, hot cocoa almond joy was very good! workers friendly,bagel was a little over cooked

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2017

When we stop at Dunkin Donuts it usually to pick up there great Coffee or a cold Mango Drink . We stop on my way to work ,I pick up a Medium size Regular Breakfast Blend Coffee with lots of cream. I like my coffee light . I get a everything bagel toasted with cream cheese . It is really part of my breakfst . The service is great no one ahead of me in line . I have my Coffee and Bagel to go . The place is always very clean and they serve you right away . If you ask about a new product they know what I'm talking about. There are times my husband has surprised me and brought my favorite coffee or Cold Mango drink to work during the day.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2016

I am a regular customer at many Dunkin Donuts. When fresh they have the best coffee. Unfortunately, particularly at this location, the coffee is always bitter nasty. They certainly do not clean the coffee machines as necessary. Premium price for worst coffee in town does not add up. Service is another issue, drive thru takes 1 car at a time leaving line out of parking lot and down the street congesting the whole area. Extremely disappointing.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 15 December 2015

It seems there are always a LOT of cars here and especially in the drive thru in the morning. I've stopped twice in the last couple of week. The first experience was a very loud and muffled girl talking on the speaker that I could barely understand. The second experience was having to repeat my order 4 times, only to get something different than what I ordered. I didn't discover the error until I got to work, which is over 30 minutes away. It's unfortunate that this is the only DD in the Valley area (other than the one in Walmart!)

Date of visit: December 2015