“great burgers”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #27 of 44 Restaurants in Herkimer
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 115 W State St. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Herkimer, NY serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I love the cheeseburgers here at Burger King. They are inexpensive and very good. Service is good also

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I stopped around 9:45 am to get breakfast and walked up to the counter area and 2 employees looked at me and neither one said anything to me. I waited at least 3 minutes and no one every waited on me.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2016

While bicycle riding across New York on the Erie Canalways Trail, my wife and I made a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of Herkimer, N.Y. It was very hot and while resting and trying to find our way to the right road we stopped in the parking lot of the Burger King. We usually camp and eat our own prepared food, but being on the bikes for 7 days we decided to stop and rest in the cooling AC of the Burger King and get something to eat. We shared a WONDERFUL Whopper, french fries, and chocolate shake. It was such a treat and just tasted so incredible at that moment. The Burger King was very nice, as they usually are, clean, and good, friendly service. It was just the experience of the moment that made this stop so special.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2015

After half an hour's wait at a different restaurant we walked out and went to BK to get fed quickly. Chicken nuggets, double cheeseburger, fries, coffee--all in a couple of minutes. Who could ask for more? This is not gourmet food, but at least it is reliable.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 29 January 2015

I was surprised to see a garden vegetable patty when I ordered a veggie burger. Where I am from, our Burger King's serve a beefy looking soy patty. But it was a change. Also, the staff here seemed to actually care about their jobs, which was nice and refreshing to see.

Date of visit: June 2014