“Worst tacos ever and slow service”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Herkimer
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

1. They were out of cherry Pepsi 2. The tacos hardly had any filling in them 3. The chalupa shells were stale and also barely had any filling in them 4. Drive thru line was ridiculously slow

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went today to get taco bell and it clearly lists its hours as 10:30-11 right on the door. It was 10:55 at the time and no one at the corner and weren't taking orders. For those of us coming from work you need to be consistent with hours. No excuse for this behavior. Herkimer needs a real taco bell

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

KFC certainly has gone downhill in the last few years. Maybe it's just this location, I don't know. We stopped in this afternoon and what a disappointment. The website describes their biscuits as warm and flaky. I'd say they were more like cold and tough. They were more like hockey pucks. The drink was so watered down it was tasteless. The chicken was just so-so. The only thing that was any good was the cole slaw. As far as cleanliness is concerned, I think the supervisor actually needs to supervise because the bathroom was FILTHY. Does this bathroom ever get cleaned? Sure didn't look like it to me. We will NOT be going back. I'd stay away if you don't want to waste your money on terrible, low-quality food.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018

service was slow, food was hot had to wait a bit longer than usual! bowls and tenders with mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese were good

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

Wow, not what I expected. As a friend and I were camping nearby, we decided to eat here since we had not had chicken in a while on our vacation. BIG mistake. Although the food tasted okay, it took a LONG time to get it. There was only another patron in front of us. The place was SUPER DIRTY. It looked trashy. Employees were not very friendly either.

As we were eating, a lady entered with a young child. The lady must have been a worker there but was off duty on this night. Her child was barefoot and allowed to run all over the restaurant on the nasty floor. Then she put her child on the counter where the food was served. The child ran and crawled on the counter. NASTY. I am glad that I had already received my food. Certainly not my best experience at a KFC. My suggestion is eat at another restaurant in town.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!