“Good food, big portions”
Review of Waterfront Grille

Waterfront Grille
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Herkimer
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Three of us went for lunch. We each ordered the haddock sandwich. When the orders arrived, we were shocked at how big the portions were. The fish, coleslaw, and the French fries were all delicious. My only concern about this restaurant was that the staff did not seem overly friendly. However, I would go again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

i visited Cooperstown this past weekend and have eaten at several of the restaurants in the area and I wanted to try something different. On the website for the Glimmerglass opera this restaurant was suggested and it was only a 30 minute drive from my motel. I had made a reservation, which I would recommend on the weekends and although I was late to arrive, my table was held for me. They serve prime rib on Saturday only and a choice of 12 oz or 14. I opted for the 12oz with a baked potato and the salad that came with the dinner. I was not disappointed with the food or the service and had a great view of the canal outside the restaurant windows.

The only complaint...the windows need to be cleaned on the outside. I will leave it at that. Other than that an enjoyable dinner and I will return.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Started out with the hostess, not a smile! She made it seem like she wished we would just "go away" . It didn't get better after that. Some re-training on customer service is needed

1  Thank zaganczyk
Reviewed 18 August 2018

View is the Mohawk River and the Erie Canal. Rocky and the front of the house crew do good work in the kitchen and in making you feel welcome. Food is tasty and plentiful. Diners are a mix of locals and tourists. Enjoy.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I love eating here. They are known for having the best home made family recipe soups. Their hospitality and customer service is hands the best. I had their garlic pizza. It was simply amazing.