All reviewsfree laundrypocket doornew conceptcharging stationsmall kitchenfull size fridgeroom was spaciousbusiness travelerthin wallswalk in showerfire pitoatmealhome away from homethe sofa bedlots of restaurantswork spacedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I consistently try to stay here when in Rochester overnight as it is a terrific place in a terrific location. My adult children love it as well. The kitchens are wonderful! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hello Nancy E!

Thanks for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester!

We are delighted you and your family enjoy your time with us and can not wait to see you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Our first time staying at this hotel. It will be our last. The rooms are unkept and dirty. Hair on the counter, dust on shelving in bathrooms. The soap dish was dirty with dust and debris in corners. Dust on lamps in room. I do wipe our facilities with clorox prior to using and will just say the seat was NOT cleaned! The sheets are made of a polyester fabric that is wrinkled and makes the bedding look slept in.(hoping it hasn't been). The tile floor in the first room was sticky and the bedding had hairs so they did move us to another room. Front desk was very apologetic and friendly. Slight improvement, very slight. Worth paying more for a better facility.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Hello s0phia63,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2.

We appreciate your comments and are sorry to hear your stay was ot what you have come vto know from Hilton.

As we do take all guest comments seriously, please know we will look into your comments to make improvements moving forward.

Thank you again for your time.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My family really enjoyed the stay that was a trip to a grad party in Rochester. The suit was clean comfortable and spacious. The decor is unique and classic. Slept well and the breakfast was great. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello Emma Wise!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2.

We appreciate your comments and are delighted to hear your time with us was enjoyable.

We do hope, if your travels bring you to Rochester again, we can welcom you Home.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a week and loved this place! Great rooms with lots of space. Showers have amazing water pressure and super comfy beds. The breakfast was perfect for us. I usually have oatmeal and yogurt but there seemed to be plenty of other options like cereal, waffles, egg sandwiches.... Not sure what people that complain about the breakfast expect for the price. Go find a Cracker Barrel or IHOP if you want a full breakfast. Washer and dryers are free. Great pool and work out area too! Loved the friendly hotel workers! I wish I could remember everyone's names. Chantel went above and beyond as did both the evening front desk help. Management super friendly! We would have stayed longer but the rates went up due to a convention so now we're off to the Homewood Suites. Hopefully it will be just as good!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Lynn R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hello ilymom!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester.

We appreciate your comments and kind words for our hotel and team. I am delighted to hear your time with us was enjoyable and you found what you needed here to make your stay comfortable.

It was a pleasure talking with you each morning and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I travel to this area often and it's perfect for my quick business trips. The rooms are immaculately clean and have more amenities than I need. I use the gym and the breakfast is great. There's plenty of restaurants and stores near by as well.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hello T761SMchristineg!

Thank you so much for taking the time to reveiw our hotel!

We appreciate your comments and are delighted to hear your time with us met your expectations.

We can not wait to welcome you Home again!