All reviewstim hortonslaminate floorsroom was cleanfast foodnys thruwaywill stay there againnon smokinggas stationc unitfirst floornight's sleepshort drivemini fridgestayed one nightmotelrrdryer
Reviewed 29 March 2018

My Stay at The Red Roof Inn in Henrietta was the most pleasurable I have ever experienced.I had an extended stay there and everyone treated me like family. From the housekeepers to the General Manger were kind and efficient.

Marci, Dawn and Bernie always make me feel at home. I travel for a living and would recommend them to anyone interested in a clean, inexpensive and friendly place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank CarmAndo13
Dawn R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Carm,

Everyone at Red Roof Inn Henrietta would like to thank you for sharing your experience at our inn. We strive to be that home away from home for our guests and always are grateful to when we can add new members to our growing family.

Marci and Bernie are truly an asset to our inn and we are fortunate to have them on our team.

We all look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

When we got there couldn't get in the door cause it was sticking. Had to kick the door to get it to open. Then frig was turned up all up all the way and it wasn't even cold. Then was told that it was a private bathroom and it wasn't. It was a hole in the wall. It was a nice bucket when we walked into the room. Then pull back the sheets on the bed and there is yellow stains all over the sheets. It looked like the sheets had not even been changed from the last person that stayed there. My husband went and said something moved to new room. New room was better but remote didn't work, room had a envelope asking for money for the house keeper. Had hard wood floors and they were dirty. When we left to go to a funeral there were empty pizza boxs thrown under the steps and when we returned it was still there at 3pm. Red Roof Inn Rochester,NY Henrietta.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Dawn R, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Crystal O,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry to learn that you came to the area to attend a funeral and would like to extend our sincerest sympathy for your loss.

We would like to apologize that your stay with us was an unpleasant one, as the issues you experienced are not the high standards we at Red Roof strive to achieve.

I assure I have shared your experience with the team and have addressed the all of the negative items you and your husband encountered.

At Red Roof, we do value you as our guest and we are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction, we are sending you a Red Roof VIP Pass, which is good for one complimentary night and may be used at any Red Roof Inn.
It is our desire to redeem your confidence in Red Roof and be able to welcome you back as our guest.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

If you are used to the Ritz, then don’t come here. If you want a decent place to sleep at reasonable prices stay here. It is close enough (20 min and straight down the road) to the Strong Museum of Play and affordable on a budget. There is a Tim Hortons, McDonalds and Peppermints (a family restaurant) right near the inn. Convenient to walk to even in winter weather.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear JoAnne S and Family,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we may not be the "Ritz" but our team works effortlessly to provide our guest with the highest level of service and clean comfortable accommodations.

We are happy that you were able to enjoy the Strong National Museum of Play, without question it is one of the best kids museum in the county.

We do looking forward to see you and your family again the next time you visit Rochester.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

The room was clean and very nice. I wish there would have been a refrigerator. I felt very welcomed and Marci was the best. She was accommodating, friendly, and had a great personality. I will definitely go again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Roxanne,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

At Red Roof Inn we strive to provide great guest service and appreciate you recognizing Marci for her outstanding service. She was just elated when she read your review. We are pleased that you found our rooms comfortable and clean and our housekeeping team are happy you noticed their commitment to providing a great product.

We do look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Henrietta last week. It was a long drive and Marci was great. She was very busy but acknowledged me when I entered and made checking in painless. She even called to make sure I was happy with my room and asked if I needed anything. It's little touches like that make my tinge on the road better. Thank you Marci.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Otrguy,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay at our Red Roof Inn and we are pleased that your stay with us was a comfortable one.

We do appreciate you acknowledging Marci and are pleased that she welcomed you after your long drive, we do find that it is the little things, such as a warm welcoming smile that makes a difference to our guests. This is something that we at Red Roof take pride in and are fortunate to have great team members.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans bring you to the area.