1,007 results
All reviewslong islandfront deskroom servicebeautiful hoteloutdoor poolbreakfast buffetbaseball tournamentbed was very comfortablebusiness triphome away from homethe entire staffnice staynew yorkweddingnueventconvention
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Not likely to come back or refer my other friends and family that need room blocks for special occasions. They confirmed a fruit platter the night before and that morning said there was no agreement in the contract. This would have been dealt with better if I knew it wasn't in the contract. Was not prepared to deal with this the morning of my wedding! Very unfair. They did in fact send one up but why did I have to stress making sure my girls had something to eat before the wedding?!

2  Thank victoriaf43
Woochan K, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear victoriaf43,

Thank you for leaving us with this feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to experience. I have shared your concerns with my team for the improvement. I hope you give us another opportunity to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Positives: Location, easy availability over a 4th July weekend, decent breakfast spread, neat lobby area and 2 swimming pools- indoor and outdoor, ~30 mins drive to multiple beaches nearby
Negatives: Reception staff seemed like under training, average rooms.
Worst point was that they charged us for water in the final settlement which we never used from the hotel. It is a hassle to call them and argue over it but it has left a bad taste.

Dear Manan_13,
Thank you for leaving us with this feedback. I am disappointed to see the 3 star rating but it will help us to improve to make your future stay more enjoyable and memorable. Please come back to see us so we can show you the Hyatt Regency Long Island at its best.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

This is a typical 3-star hotel with delusions of grandeur. Rooms are fine but nothing special. Bathrooms are okay, but our room had a tub/shower combo with no grab bars or non-skid tub mat. The water pressure was fairly weak. Very busy with lots of wedding parties. Restaurant food was good, but service is very slow.

1  Thank karengail
Woochan K, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Long Island, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear karengail,
Thank you for leaving us with this feedback. I am disappointed to see the 3 star rating but it tells us to continuously improve to make your future stay more enjoyable and memorable. Please come back to see us so we can show you the Hyatt Regency Long Island at its best.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Well appointed hotel, as are all Hyatt Regencies. Restaurant staff is very high quality, and friendly (my daughter has multiple food allergies, and they were the most accommodating to make sure she got what she could eat). The hotel staff was very young ( I think hospitality students), very well mannered, and helpful. The hotel itself could use some upgrading, especially, the elevators. Only two out of three worked, and no useful displays on the outside to let one know which elevator is coming or if it is going up or down. The hotel was a nice venue for the wedding reception.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple