“Delicious Mediterranean Food with good options”

Nishnosh Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #42 of 74 Restaurants in Hauppauge
Price range: USD 6 - USD 12
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I normally check Tripadvisor, Yelp, etc...before trying a new eating establishment. This restaurant rated highly and I was in the area and I love Greek food, so I thought I would try it. I was not disappointed. It feels like a step up from the usual fast food and it lets you customize your meal. You pick Wrap, Pita, Salad or Platter. I felt it was worth the extra $2.00 for the salad, so I ordered that. The nice part is they let you pick from a wide range of food choices, dressings, rice, couscous, eggplant salad, hummus, etc... My food was not only delicious, but very colorful and varied as well. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the shish kebab chicken, which I found dry and not very flavorful. It seemed to have been made in curry, which I don't normally like as well, although I'm sure it is a common Mediterranean additive. Next time I'll stick with vegetarian salad and have falafel on my salad instead. The atmosphere is clean and simple with wood slatted tables. The service was very good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I just like Gyro's and they have some of the best Gyro's outside of the city. I always have one when I stay in Hauppauge.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Chipotle style Mediterranean fare. Mediocre food. Not busy at lunch time when it should be packed. Dirty drink area. So many better places to eat. Why bother?

1  Thank LanetteJ
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We really enjoyed this for a quick, healthy meal. Lots of options, and the food tasted and looked fresh. Will definitely stop again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

So much good Mediterranean food at such reasonable prices ... the healthiest "fast food" I've had, single platters enough for two or more