“Good food, good views”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The food is typically very good, the view is really nice. During the summer months its a fun spot to have a drink outside at. The BLT sliders are to die for!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Great lunch over the water and our waitress Rachel was excellent!! Started with drinks at the bar and after a short wait and visit to the docks our feast began.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Went there for brunch on a Sunday, arrived about 2:45 pm. Waited for a hostess while 3 other parties joined the line. Watched her walk around never even acknowledging the parties at the hostess desk. Finally she came over and said "be right with you I have to see what tables I have" finally came back asked our name and then said it will be 15 minutes we have to clean a table. 15 minutes to clean a table - her response was Yes...ok we'll wait at the outside bar. Got to the bar - didn't even get a chance to sit before the barmaid said "I have no ice it will be 15 minutes before I get any. There were two other bars right there could you not share a bucket of ice. I suppose the manager must have told them if anyone needs anything tell them 15 minutes. I know their sunsets are great but for what their prices are, and their service I'll watch the sunset someplace else...

Reviewed 7 September 2017

After an afternoon of shopping in the Hamptons, my daughter and I stopped in for a cocktail at the outdoor bar. We were greeted by a lovely hostess who treated us with as much care as if we were there for an expensive dinner. As she led us through the restaurant to the veranda, I noticed how relaxing and comfortable the place felt. Beautiful views of the bay, no distracting loud noise, just a nice atmosphere. At the bar we ordered our drinks which were nice and strong and a snack of cheese fries which were fresh and delicious. The bartender could have been a little more attentive, as he didn't seem to notice we were there for awhile even though there were only maybe three other people at the bar and he seemed more interested in conversing with them. He also never bothered to ask if we wanted another round after we finished the first. I would still go back though because I would like to try them for a nice dinner.

2  Thank 841ann
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Since we were a group of 11, I called ahead but they did not accept reservations. I mentioned that we had a couple in our group that were a bit older and asked if they could possibly keep us from waiting. Christina was so very nice and kept a nice corner table with a beautiful view of the bay for us. We didn't have to wait at all!! The service by Margaret was top notch as was the incredible food!! This restaurant is a favorite!! Would highly recommend!!