“Delicious Italian food, great specials!”
Review of Francescas

Francescas
Ranked #15 of 84 Restaurants in Hampton Bays
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I've yet to have a bad dish here at Francescas. There food is delicious and their portions....healthy! In Italian, healthy means large!
Their staff is very nice. Try their 2 for $28 specials on Tuesdays....what a great deal. The 2 get specials change each month so it always less to more variety.
Their pizzas are awesome and the baked dishes, out of this world. They deliver too!!

I'm home now resting, thus dinner is unbelievably huge. Veal.parm, chick.parm, egg plant rollatini, shrimp.parm and meatball!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We usually order take out from Francescas. Each month, they offer a 2 fur $28 specials which are always delicious. They have pizza, pastas, eggplant parm. We never get a bad deal here!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I went for dinner with 2 of my children. We had never been here even though we live only about 15-20 minutes away. This is basically a pizza place that offers table service if requested. Huge menu. The food was awesome. All of us loved everything that we ordered The service was just ok. Calamari was some of the best that I have ever had.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We have eaten here, both in and to-go, for years now. This is an attractive restaurant, refurbished, and a great location with lots of free parking. The staff is a hard-working, efficient, quick lot of really nice people. The plain pizza and the chicken shish-ke-bab are excellent all the time, which is usually what we have. This time though, we had the $27 "speciality pizza", called, "Crispino", comprised of sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers and basil
drizzled with balsamic reduction, on a thin pan crust. This is heaviest pizza I have ever lifted, too! It was really delicious, except that IT IS FAR FROM A THIN CRUST. My friend can't chew well, and requires a thin crust to get through it. Well, this is almost as thick as Sicilian pizza, if not exactly that thick. So, I wonder if we even were given the right pizza (it was take-out this time). I will ask the manager about this for sure. They have misnamed this one, NOT CRISP, CRISPY, OR "CRISPINO"! THICK!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We tried this little pizza place for dinner. There is seating with waitresses, even got a glass of Merlot! My wife had the gluten free pizza--- which she said was the best she has had. I had the chicken francaise, whcivh was moist and cooked properly. We started with a Cesar salad that was pretty good. The food took a while , but it was busy.. and as I said to the waitress " it was worth the wait" and--- we were pleasantly surprised! I recommend Francesca's if you're in the area.