If you're in the area and looking for a genuine Italian meal, I suggest you try Centro.
I'm from San Diego and travel frequently across the globe.
Decor is new and clean...including the bathrooms!
Selection of wine is wide and deep for both white and red.
The appetizers are genuine Italian:
- Calimari & Shrimp is tasty and fresh
- Zucchini crisps are excellent...a must
- good olives...hard to find good olives
- bread with olive oil is very, very good
- must try the prosciutto and salami
Highly recommend the pesto pasta with shrimp
Calamari salad was fantastic
Simple rigatoni was tasty and fresh
In closing, if you're looking for a good Italian restaurant on the east end of Long Island, you should try Centro.
From my global travel experience this is a restaurant pushing upward and striving to reach 5 stars.
It gets my vote!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.