“The Best Ribeye”
Review of Timber Stone Grill

Timber Stone Grill
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Hammondsport
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Anothern Hammondsport gem. A nice casual dining area with bar, friendly staff and broad menu. Wife had the special mahi-mahi topped with sea scallops, which she enjoyed. I was in the mood for a steak but was apprehensive about getting the ribeye, since I have been disappointed in the past at various establishments where the result was a fatty, thin and dry steak. I expressed my concern to the waitress and she ensured me that I would be pleased with this ribeye, which from a local farm. She was 100% correct. This was prime, thick, juicy, just enough fat and prepared just barely medium, as I requested. BTW, the Hendricks and tonic had a generous share of Hendricks and wasn't drowned in tonic. The desserts looked spectacular (all home made) but we were stuffed and could only look. If you're up in the finger lakes and not far from Hammondsport, bring an appetite and enjoy.

1  Thank pauljay57
Jeff A, Manager at Timber Stone Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your meal. I will be sure to share your comments with our Chef.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Went to Timber Stone for dinner and shared the beef, mushroom pappardelle and a salad. Friends shared lobster crab cakes and a salad. All were very good to excellent. Service was very good. All together a very satisfying experience.

1  Thank Jay F
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We had a wonderful lunch and were able to enjoy the outdoor seating. A year ago they were great in hosting a pre wedding get together!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Filet with cranberry was excellent. Cooked perfectly. So many other options on the menu I wanted to try. Will be a repeat customer. Great place a must visit.

1  Thank ANDREA J
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I'm so glad that we decided to eat here. Dinner was amazing. The clams appetizer was amazing. The biggest clams I've ever seen. The BBQ chicken flatbread was delicious. And the pistachio crusted salmon was incredible. I can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank Wes H
apple1313, Owner at Timber Stone Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I am glad you enjoyed everything! We really appreciate your business! Thank you, Kaley