“Excellent food on a winter afternoon”
Review of Park Inn

Park Inn
Ranked #17 of 24 Restaurants in Hammondsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My wife and I stopped here for lunch on a cold wintry day. The tap room was comfortable, the locally brewed beer on tap was delicious, the food was tasty and well-prepared. As always the burger was excellent -- the best in the village. The fish sandwich was prepared perfectly.

I recommend this restaurant for a tasty meal in a friendly atmosphere in a venue open year-round.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went for lunch. Service was friendly, nice lunch specials, reasonable prices. If you are looking for a good lunch in the Hammondsport area, give it a try.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Nestled across the park in the small quaint town of Hammondsport lies a hidden gem that the locals led my husband and I to. The food was excellent with an array of dishes to suit any palate! The beer was frosty cold, the whiskey fire hot, and the atmosphere was contagious. Recommend this local joint to anyone! We will be back!!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

On a recent visit to the Glen Curtis Air Museum, my wife and I stopped for lunch at the Park Inn Hotel. This hotel is an authentic 19th century village inn, and has been serving the public for more than a hundred years. The hotel is located within walking distance from the south end of Keuka lake and surrounded by quaint shops offering local fare. The restaurant offers a full menu and bar highlighting many of the favorite wines from the many local finger lake wineries. Our lunch menu offered a good selection of sandwiches, wraps, specialty burgers and homemade soup. The wait staff is knowledgeable and efficient. Plan on spending time observing the many early photographs on the walls.

1  Thank natuerbug
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Food was really good in a place that looked like a dated local old fashioned spot. We couldn't have been happier. Service started slow but was spot on once we ordered.