All reviews one night stay no frills niagara falls room was clean furniture
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The motel had brand new rooms and furniture. Very clean. Front desk was very polite and we were very close to restaurants and shopping malls.. Only 30 minutes to niagara falls. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Newly renovated rooms (bed, TV, furniture) at a very resonable price. Overall an excellent visit, a quick stop over.
Hotel is located just off exit 57 on I-90. Plus there are multiple food options nearby.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank NaithB
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were taken to this creepy motel by our tour bus by @Tours4fun. Having bed bug complaint is nothing new for the motel staff. They just pretend that there are none. No surprise to see the dead one's we killed after being stung at night. I saw so many reviews here on TripAdvisor after checking out from the terrible place about bugs. They have employees who do not know how to use an email, when asked to put one when I got a reply that he cold not do anything about this issue.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family