“Great breakfast! Outstanding service. ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Greenwich
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We had a large party with kids and the service was timely and accommodating. All of the breakfast items were huge and the pancakes were a hit.

There are newer reviews for Village Cafe and Bakery

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I brought my mother to have breakfast with me. We went to Beth's Cafe. It's a lovely small cafe with a terrific bakery. I had an omelet with fresh fruit. My mother had french toast. Both were picture perfect. Both were delicious. The meals with coffee came to $21. The deserts are delicious too. We grabbed a raspberry pie to take home. I'll be sure to return soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

My wife and I have been patronizing The Village Cafe and Bakery for the last seven or eight years. The food is exceptional, service great and the small town atmosphere realy adds to the experience. You can always tell a local gem by the amount of locals eating there. The location is easy to find as well.Greenwich is a quaint small village with a warm home town feeling. The cafe is also located in a small shoping area with very interesting shops. You will be glad you stopped by for breakfast or lunch. We love the many sandwiches offered.
Van & Mildred, Queensbury, NY

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We just happened to find this cafe. It was a great find! The food was wonderful. The Washington Square was a turkey wrap with real turkey, spinach, artichokes, roasted red peppers and mozarella. What a great flavor combination. The service was also excellent.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took our son for lunch and we were all blown away by the wonderful flavors and large servings. My husband ordered the watermelon gazpacho which was bursting with color and the taste was out of this world. The flavors were fresh and bright and perfect for a hot summer day! We all shared the bowl and could not stop raving about it. Then my son had the Lumberjack breakfast (eggs, pancakes, bacon, toast, and hash) which had enough tasty food to feed a small village! My husband had an overstuffed chicken salad sandwich on a fresh baked croissant which they make right there. It was delicious with its cranberries and grapes. I had the Mediterranean platter with tabouli, hummus, salad with feta and pita bread and I have to say it was better than I've ever had in any Middle Eastern restaurant! Everything served tasted like it was just picked from the garden. And do try the mango smoothie! Soooo good! It was worth the drive to have such good food! And very reasonably priced too.