“Interesting Food”

Industry Standard
Ranked #27 of 74 Restaurants in Greenport
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food here was good with an Asian twist. More of a bar atmosphere than a restaurant with a long bar and tables along one wall. The fried chicken was excellent, and very good portion. The ramen was OK and of average taste.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We ate lunch there. They have a interesting and tasty menu to choose from. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Maybe not for everyone but we liked it a lot. Cozy little pub like restaurant with a very interesting and eclectic menu. Some excellent Asian dishes - a Korean and Thai chef, I'm told. I had a great Bibimbap that was very spicy - which I enjoyed. Also, at our table, were the garlic noodles with Pork Belly. Very yummy and not as spicy. Only disappointment was the tortilla on the tacos were soggy from too much wet filling. We should have requested replacement tortillas but we were having too much fun to care. Also, very pleasant server and excellent value for the area.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I like this place because, not only is the food good and well priced, it also offers dishes that you don't normally see in the area. I like a number of the restaurants in the area, but some of the food can seem repetitive and the choices seafood heavy. The menu changes around, specials are generally on the back board and choices range from Asian inspired dishes to staples like cheesesteaks, burgers or fried chicken. If you are looking for a reasonably priced meal and maybe trying something new, don't miss this place. I generally pair my dinner with one of their cocktails for an added bonus.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

We have been many time and recently had ramen, fried chicken , cheesesteak, burgers. All delicious. Big portions. Casual and very reasonable. Good beer and cocktail selection.