“Bravo! I like everything about this place....”
Review of Bruce & Son

Bruce & Son
Ranked #14 of 74 Restaurants in Greenport
Price range: USD 10 - USD 18
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Progressive & locally inspired brunch menu.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Everything!

The building is cool, it was a pharmacy a long time ago, then something else that I can't remember....

Cool, modern, quaint. Eclectic art, funky vibe. Good looking polite staff. But, most importantly, imaginative, good food made with great products, authentically presented from a real clean kitchen.

I would be here all the time, if I lived nearby.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

My wife & I had a wonderful Sunday morning breakfast here at Bruce & Son. Very fresh, locally souirced, extrremely tasty, and generous portions. Their new chef "Brian" is a master of flavors and visual goodness in every dish. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We'll be back to try their Brunch & Lunch "real" menus soon.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Sorry to say, but I prefer the old place...current menu is overpriced for what you receive. Beware of the overly sweet bacon served with your eggs and the exceedingly greasy toast...hey, how about those delicious muffins that just disappeared from the old Bruce's...bring them back.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

I am from NYC and am used to dealing with harsh/rude people. However, the service here, especially from the owner, was unfathomable. Service + owner are pretentious and condescending. When I asked the owner why she was being so rude, she told me, “I couldn’t care less about you. Have a great day. BYE!” Don’t waste your time, money or energy on going! The owner is argumentative and genuinely seemed annoyed by the presence of customers! I don’t know who she thinks she is, or why she thinks it’s okay to treat people, let alone a paying customer, the way she does, but it is absolutely unacceptable and unnecessary.

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

A little pricey but Breakfast here was delicious. Go early gets crowded, it may be less crowded now that summer is over.