“great allergy menu”

Ralph's Famous Italian Ices of Greenport
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Greenport
Reviewed 18 August 2018

They have the ingredients and nutrition information in a binder so you can find a dessert for everyone in your family no matter their health concern. Delicious too.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

What else can I say other than we are a HUGE fan of Ralphs. Ice cream is most certainly my weakness. so I speak with some level in authority, at least in my own mind, when I say that having sampled ice cream everywhere that we travel, Ralphs is most definitely the top of the list. The value of cost paid versus serving is excellent and the flavor is rich and delicious. My favorite is cake batter and cookies and cream ice cream and my wife's favorite is Mississippi mud ice cream.

Please keep up the great service and product that you serve.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

If you're craving ice cream but traditional, heavy ice cream doesn't appeal, definitely try the Twist: soft-serve ice cream layered in a cup with Italian ice. You can pick any combination you like. I had vanilla softie with root beer ice - amazing!! You could do vanilla with orange ice, or chocolate with coconut ice. Love, love, love.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

There is something for everyone at Ralph's. And it's all good. The creme ices are very good, and a lighter choice, which I love. Kids love the soft serve, and toppings choices are perfect. There's hand dipped ice cream too. And bulk candy. You just can't go wrong. Sizes are very generous, which makes this a great budget friendly family stop.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

We patronize a Ralph's in Long Beach island and love it. We stopped here and were disappointed. It was Columbus Day weekend and Greenport was packed, a young girl behind the counter was very nice and very apologetic that very few flavors were available. I understand it is getting near the end of the season but if you aren't going to have sufficient stock don't open.