“FRESH ROASTED COFFEE, HOMEMADE scones and croissants”
Review of Aldo

Aldo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Greenport
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Aldo's is where to go for your Coffee fix. You can't beat it. You may find Aldo roasting the beans up front. Don't distract him or the beans will burn and all of Greenport, knows when Aldo's burned the beans. He also has Fresh squeezed orange juice.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This coffee shop is located near the carousel. Good coffee and nice indoor and outdoor seating. Nothing fancy, just high quality beans and snacks.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This is a great experience for coffee lovers like myself. Their coffee beans are roasted on premises. The coffee is then fresh brewed by the cup. Excellent cup of coffee. Very rich and bold, the way I like it. Only negative, I would have liked to see more varieties of pastries offered.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Aldo's for our first visit. The cafe is bigger than I thought and very quaint with a nice outdoor patio. Aldo was not in the cafe at the time. There were three workers who could barely understand English...and I mean barely. We asked if they brewed American coffee and they had no idea what we were asking...so we gave up. The crew was pleasant but clueless. We ordered one cappuccino. The coffee was strong but not bitter and there was no after taste. Basically the only thing sold here is coffee. I was a bit frustrated that the owner would hire people to serve his customers that couldn't understand nor speak English even a little bit. There was no way I was getting my question across to these workers. Just for the record, there were 3 workers and none of them spoke or understood English. While I was there, a woman can in who wanted to either pay an invoice or give them an invoice but the shop crew members were clueless. For the record, the majority of the customers are Americans from across the country as well as locals so you need workers who can understand simple questions and comments.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I can not say enough about this coffee. We stop in and get a cup each time we visit Greenport. The hot chocolate here is amazing.
Its the richest hot chocolate that you have ever tasted. It is even a treat to watch them make it!