“Once a week treat!”

Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Greenport
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We will be CLOSED Jan 22 - Feb 1. Both Locations. Reno & Relaxation. See you for lunch Friday the 2nd!
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I love the food here. It is soooo fresh and well prepared. My very favorite is the pulled pork tacos with a pineapple salsa. The flavors are delicate and special. Perfection! And at a great price. Yay! I’m local and I come here once a week. You should too.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Fabulous...food and people are amazing!! You might have to wait as it is very small but totally worth it. Can’t wait to go back!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Super fresh and tasty Mexican food is served up here. I would be a regular if I lived closer by but I go every time I'm in Greenport because it is that good!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We love stopping at Lucharito’s for lunch or dinner whenever we are passing through or in the area. They offer your typical Mexican restaurant dishes served fresh. The restaurant is small for the crowds it draws in. We often have to wait for a table during busy weekends and the summer season. There is a bar in the center of the restaurant if you want to enjoy your meal with a margarita or the like. We love the decor and the ambience of Greenport keeps it relaxing and low key. It’s been our experience to allow for typical restaurant wait time here. It is not a quick fast food eatery. We typically spend about an hour here once we are seated.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I have eaten here a couple of times and it doesn't disappoint. The food is great.The duck quesadillas delicious! The beef tacos delicious! I had the BlackBerry margarita and it was great!
This is an interesting place with great food and drinks!

Date of visit: August 2018