“Amazing!”

George Martin's Strip Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
George Martin's Strip Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Woodhollow Rd.
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Grab a thesaurus, look up the word "phenomenal," and then apply those words to George Martin's Strip Steak. The cocktails are not only beautiful, but so well made. The bartender, Danielle, whipped up the Strawberry Fields, which is now a favorite. The steaks were all perfectly cooked, and their desserts are insanely decadent. My favorite is the creme brulee cheesecake. Dining at George Martin's Strip Steak is more than a dinner, it's an experience.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We went on a Friday night and got the special called Threesome for Two. We did not have a reservation, but that was no problem. We were seated right away. The waiter provided top notch service; very attentive without being rushed or disturbing. The meal was fantastic! The steak was like butter; no knife needed! The drinks were outstanding! This is an adult environment with a relaxed atmosphere which was perfect for our anniversary. There was a guitar player as well, which was delightful. We are looking forward to patronizing this establishment again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We visited this restaurant last year and I said I would not go back. The manager had reached out to me last year after my review had posted and I appreciated that call. My husband and I decided to give it another try. This experience was so much better than the last time. Service was great. Steak came out cooked the right way and was very good. We went on a night that they have the 3 course fixed price dinner otherwise prices are a high.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I've been to many steak houses but usually something happens to cause a hiccup. Some major most minor. But after four visits to George Martins Strip Steak, I have never been disappointed. Their service is great and the steaks are the best. Have extra room in your car for leftovers!!
Always s great experience

1  Thank Dennis M
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Great bar making generous drinks at fair priiced. At the table, popovers (oh those popovers), and loads of choices. Order the wedge instead of the Caesar salad and pick your steak. Keep it rare for best results and think about the topping.