“A very good steakhouse ”

George Martin's Strip Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
George Martin's Strip Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Woodhollow Rd.
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

I ate there with my wife and son for
my birthday. Food was what you would expect at an upscale steakhouse . Servers were attentive and friendly. Place was a little dark but otherwise nice decor. Steak, salad and dessert were all very good. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 28 February 2015

Truly disappointed, calamari was chewy and salty, steak had no flavor, shrimp tasted like it was smoked in a barbeque. Mac and cheese with lobster was very disappointing. Creme brule tasted like it was also smoked in a barbeque. Cappuccino tasted like it was watered down. The service and atmosphere are excellent. I hope they fix the above issues. Would still be willing to give it another try if above is addressed.

1  Thank maminoo01
Reviewed 19 February 2015

We went for dinner and stayed for the burlesque show. It was so much fun. What a prefect venue for this type of show. The food was top notch. The lobster fondue was amazing and the steaks perfect. I would love to go back for another dinner and show!

2  Thank Tiff5LI
Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

We were in town to have dinner with the cousins. We ask that they pick the restaurant because they are locals.

We started at the bar waiting for everyone to show up. I wasn't sure which red wine to have. The bartender invited me to have a small tasting of a few selections. I choose one of her suggestions and had the pinot nior. It was very tasty. We were seated in the dinning room once our party arrived.

We started with the Carpaccio. It was lightly seared and full of great pepper flavor. A very nice change to just the raw. Light and flavorful. Highly recommend!!

My husband and I ordered the porterhouse for two, sauted spinach and the aspargas in hollindase sauce. The steak was seasoned and cooked to perfection. I really enjoyed this entire meal.
We followed it with cappuccino's and had the coconut cake and the homemade ice cream. Ice cream was great. The cake was okay but it could use more coconut flavor in the actual cake.
The service was also fantastic and the place was very busy. I would like them to also add a lactose free dessert!

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Just back from our first time eating at The Strip Steak. It was a phenomenal experience. The atmosphere is absolutely gorgeous. The food was phenomenal. Their calamari was some of the best I have ever eaten. There are porkchops and steak where sensual and delicious. Their wine bar was excellent. The service was outstanding. Dessert was homemade and sumptuous.I could not find a single thing wrong with his dining experience. We highly recommend you try this wonderful place we have discovered!