All reviews tea and coffee facilities town centre comfortable bed one night suite wifi tv shower
Reviewed 14 July 2018

I can't fault this place. At half the cost of the town centre chains, this place is an absolute gem. The welcome was warm, the room spacious and beautifully clean, with tea and coffee making facilities, large TV, and a fan as the weather had been exceptionally hot of late.
Although not en-suite, two bathroom across the landing between three rooms is hardly a discomfort, and these were lovely and clean, and the water instantly hot.
The following morning, the breakfast was spot on, served with a smile. This is a fabulous place, give it a try if you're in the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank KevinSadler2364
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I was looking for a one night stop over prior to an interview. I contacted Pat and Phil before booking to ask a few specifics and then booked. I arrived quite late due to the train but Pat was fine with that. I am used to hotel rooms being on suite so was daunted by the prospect of communal bathrooms (there are 2 on the main floor now). But a few steps across the hall turned out to be no bother at all. The shower was lovely and the facilities clean. I arrived at the start of the April heat wave so had the windows open and there was nothing that kept me awake.

Breakfast was worth the overnight stay fee alone. If I lived closer I would call round for breakfast most days. Hand on heart, it was the best breakfast I have ever had in any hotel. Beats the mass produced rubbish you get in chain hotels. There was a lot of love put into that breakfast and it looked as good as it tasted.

I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you for a wonderful stay and providing the perfect base for my interview.

Room tip: The double room had a TV, wardrobe and desk. more than enough.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Chriskettle
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I needed an overnight stay in Staines and this seemed the most reasonable. I only needed a single room and the one I had was very warm and cosy, with TV and (unusually) a digital radio as well, which I welcomed. It didn't have an ensuite, but then I knew that before I booked, and the bathroom was just along the corridor, with a good shower. The place is a convenient walk from the town centre, restaurants and other amenities so was ideally situated. This also meant that I didn't have to worry about parking in the town as there is a small, free carpark with the property. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I have another early appointment in the town, especially as the owner was very helpful and it was good value.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Terry O
Reviewed 5 December 2017

not a bad b&b. £55 for a single person in a double room, should have been an extra £5 for breakfast but i did say i thought i had booked a bed AND breakfast so they waved that for me.,good breakfast i will add.
warm room and comfortable bed so git a good nights sleep.
also has good wifi here

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank caterpiller938
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

We found this b and b on late rooms gud price we normally stay in hotels but first the price did not include breakfast bit dissapointed when arrived no kerb appeal looked a run down house when entering like we were in sumones house not a bed and brekfast theres a funny smell aswell hosts very inviting showm straight to our rooms cash on arrival room gud size pillows to soft lucky I always carry one in car but got everything ya need for the night bed was comfy we knew there was no ensuite the shared bathrooms wernt to bad double shower was nice plus added rainforest shower plus a bath with shower breakfast we've paid 4.50 each was well worth the money lots of choice in cereal fry up made to order tea coffee toast orange juice good start to the day very nice we would stay again it's close to Thorpe Park lego land near town restaurants shops and take aways free parking would recommend

Date of stay: June 2015