See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Popped in here to meet a mate before a night out and it seems friendly enough. The service was good but I'm always a wee bit wary of pubs with giant screens that only have men in them. Still, I found the one available picnic bench in the outside seating area and noticed a dollop of dog mess in amongst the woodchipping on the floor. As it had flies all over it, I kicked some chipping over it. Then I saw some more mess, and some more. So my question is this. Firstly, who lets their dog defecate in a pub garden, and secondly, what kind of bar staff don't clear this up?

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2015

On leaving the station my wife and I popped in for a quick drink.Had a great time with Andy , left 4 hours later and returned the following evening for more.Great music ,reasonable prices and friendly locals and atmosphere.Will be returning next year.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Been to this place a couple of times before, but I stopped by last week on a bar crawl. Been rebranded a couple of times of the last few years - they seem to have got it right this time. Lovely little place with regular live music and nice little pub garden. Prices seem reasonable and quality of the drinks is great. The staff seem lovely too.

Room Tip: Decent place
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Again I stop here for a visit staff ok drinks ok toilets ok what else can you ask for located next to the train station you cannot expect this place to be quiet which on my visit it was full of regulars

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

On leaving Staines station I stopped here for a quick half the barmaid was very polite and helpful and this place has only regulars in it but still ok the pub us close to both the train station and the town centre so easily accessible from both prices are ok

• Stayed: April 2014