“Not as good as it used to be”

Five Guys Bethlehem Town Center
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Reviewed 22 December 2016

I have been going to 5 guys since we moved to this area 9 years ago. Always loved the food. Good and fresh and the service great. In the past month I ordered my food ahead of time twice and when I arrived I paid and waited and waited. Finally I asked where my food was. I actually saw a sandwich and asked if it were mine.it was. It happened again today. After it happened the last time I swore I would not go back. I really like 5 guys and thought I would give it another try. Well, no more. I do like 5 guys but will travel twice as far to go to the one by Stuyvesant plaza. Better service

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Best cheeseburgers ever! Add fries and a shake all you are all set. Gotta stop in for a five star burger.

1  Thank DaynaLove
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Many choices of toppings for your burger and an order of fries is big enough for two. Nice selection of soft drinks. I like Caffeine free drinks and they had a nice selection. I would stop again. Great burgers.

1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 25 May 2016

What can you say? Just ok burgers. I have to say, the fries are awful. This is supposedly what they are known for?!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I try to minimize my burger intake but when I do not feel like grilling and crave a meaty burger I head to Five Guys. Yes it is a chain but it's just burgers, fries and a drink, (never had a hot dog here because I come for the burger) and always consistent and quick.