“Tasty Choice”

Panera Bread
Ranked #6 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Having enjoyed Panera's a few times before so we decided to make this our dinner choice since it was close and would be a quick meal. I had the 1/2 Combo Steak and Cheddar Cheese Panini and Chicken Noodle soup.

The sandwich and soup were both tasty. The meat was tender and it was flavorful with a slight hint of horseradish. The soup was also flavorful and had a decent amount of chicken and veggies. I also had the cinnamon roll for dessert that also was fresh and delicious.

Panera is a great healthy "fast food" choice. You can find healthy choices on the menu and there are some things on there that are not so healthy, but still better than most fast food places.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great quick soup and sandwich for dinner. Husband and I both had the corn chowder which was excellent. Crab salad dwich was wonderful. My huband enjoyed his steak panini. Service was top notch. Highly recommend for a quick and healthy meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Broccoli cheddar soup is very good. Fuji apple chicken salad a friend liked.
I did not like to go get my water and or soda at the fountain across the room.
There is WiFi. The staff is nice. You should take your tray to the trash can when you are finished. I prefer to be served and have the staff pick up after me. You may not mind this.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We frequently visit Panera Bread in Glenmont. We eat breakfast sandwiches (before 10:30 a.m.) a few times a week. We like to use the kiosk, which details all the wonderful choices you have to make it exactly the way you want it). Choice of bread? Toppings? They now deliver to our table, rather than having to go pick up our order. Until we used the kiosk, we had no idea of all the choices we could make and with less errors in the order. Highly suggest getting the membership card, which expedites your order and avoids lines.

1  Thank Iwannaretire2013
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Quick bite to eat. Clean, friendly staff, plentry of parking . Easy access. Great food entry of choices even later in evening .