“Excellent Soup and Sandwich”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Glenmont is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great quick soup and sandwich for dinner. Husband and I both had the corn chowder which was excellent. Crab salad dwich was wonderful. My huband enjoyed his steak panini. Service was top notch. Highly recommend for a quick and healthy meal.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Broccoli cheddar soup is very good. Fuji apple chicken salad a friend liked.
I did not like to go get my water and or soda at the fountain across the room.
There is WiFi. The staff is nice. You should take your tray to the trash can when you are finished. I prefer to be served and have the staff pick up after me. You may not mind this.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We frequently visit Panera Bread in Glenmont. We eat breakfast sandwiches (before 10:30 a.m.) a few times a week. We like to use the kiosk, which details all the wonderful choices you have to make it exactly the way you want it). Choice of bread? Toppings? They now deliver to our table, rather than having to go pick up our order. Until we used the kiosk, we had no idea of all the choices we could make and with less errors in the order. Highly suggest getting the membership card, which expedites your order and avoids lines.

1  Thank Iwannaretire2013
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Quick bite to eat. Clean, friendly staff, plentry of parking . Easy access. Great food entry of choices even later in evening .

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I've always chosen Panera when given a choice for fast food and since this one is in my neighborhood, it was convenient for a quick good meal. However, even though they have the same manager since opening a few years ago, he seems to have lost interest in keeping the reputation up. I've even brought it to his attention that there is food and garbage on the floors and he seems not to care anymore. When I ordered my favorite panini it came to me a mess with the bread sliding off and the food falling out. They never have decaf coffee after 2pm which makes no sense to me at all. I meet my friends there one evening a month to knit for two hours and I have to request that they make a pot of decaf every time. The counters where you prepare your coffee is always in desperate need of cleaning and the staff can't answer simple questions about the ingredients in the food. Nor do they offer to find out. I have visited other Panera locations in Colonie and Schenectady and find much better conditions and managers who help their staff and make sure the restaurant is clean. Even though the Glenmont Panera is nearest to me, I will not go there anymore.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!