“Slow and inept chain store”
Review of McDonald's

Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 15 August 2017

My home town McDonalds. almost the worst McDonalds I have ever been to. Inconsistent quality. Staff not well trained. Wait times beyond normal. I would say go inside and order, but I tried that and then got to see how coordinated they were. I go there under duress only.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We went for breakfast because they advertised muffins. Well, they didn't have any the day we visited. It was a Sunday morning. They were also short staffed.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

I go there about once a week for my usual tea. Sometimes I get something else. Friday I got my usual tea and a breakfast sandwich. The food like the service was superb, as always.

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Stop in once in awhile for a breakfast sandwich and frozen coffee. The nice blonde lady is always always always super upbeat, friendly and all smiles. Thank goodness for nice people.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I took my girlfriend there as a quick note to eat for lunch on her birthday. No not for a burger. But for the lobster rolls. I expected it to look exactly as it is shown in the TV commercials. So I surprised her because we are really not fast food folks. So in we go to a packed store ordered two lobster rolls and a large dry to share. When the order came and I opened the box, sure enough looked just like what they show on the commercial. Tasted absolutely great. I hope they don't discontinue the lobster rolls, they are very hood and worth the money..

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!