“great food in a nice location”
Review of Chez Jules

Chez Jules
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 January 2017

the place is in front of a nice beach, the food was super good, especially the red snapper. octopus salad is my 2nd choice. dessert is also nice (banana flambè).
the juice fruit is made fresh at the moment, perfect for both lunch and dinner. beware of the taxi to get there tough, they'll try to rip you off big time!
but it's not the restaurant fault, so well done to Jules it's always a pleasure to come and see you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,031)

Reviewed 8 January 2017

My boyfriend and I took the bike her one day. A very nice experience to see this part of the island as well. He had the omelette, it was served with rice and salad. A really good meal. I had the octopus curry in coconut milk, it was really good. I was really hungry and it was a big meal with rice and salad next to it, so it was really perfect for me. Good service. Also it was open on a Sunday.

1  Thank Lise_Eide
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Outstanding food along a quiet stretch of the beach. We had the octopus salad and seafood cocktail and were really impressed!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I didn't get to eat at Chez Jules as I just went there to meet somebody who in the end couldn't attend. But I briefly met Jules and he was very hospitable and so were his staff. It is a small, very charming and quaint restaurant. Very pretty views naturally as it is on La Digue.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my recent visit to Chez Jules. I had the octopus curry with coconut milk and it was easily the best meal that I had in all of the Seychelles. I also had a delicious mango shake. My boyfriend had a banana shake and the Chez Jules special (pan fried fish) which was also really good.

The setting is fantastic. We sat overlooking the sea sipping on our shakes in paradise.