“Love it.”
Review of Olympia Grill

Olympia Grill
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Getzville
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Was driving by, saw this place and stopped in...great stop. Fresh ingredients, great menu. Homemade soups. Delicious.

1  Thank K B

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I love to go here for lunch after church! The food is fantastic! I love the falafel wrap. The owner is so friendly too. One of my favorite lunch places.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I used to work in the corporate park and go here often. They since raised the price of everything. But this is about the food. I just got the daily special which was a steak wrap , and spinach with a garlic Mayo. Which is amazing, I got mine on a White wrap. That Mayo.. I could eat with a spoon. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This is a restaurant at the edge of the Crosspoint business park, but we happened upon it when attending an event nearby. Recently I was craving a good chicken souvlaki so we decided to give it a shot. We got meals to go - there is a small seating area in the restaurant but it's very casual and seems like much of their business is takeout. The chicken was well-seasoned, although a bit on the overdone side, and the greek potatoes were nicely done. The salad was fresh and portion was huge! I couldn't even finish the potatoes, which is unusual for me! Price for a souvlaki dinner ($14.99) seems a bit high till you realize the portion size is enough for two meals! If you want well-seasoned and voluminous Greek food quick, this is the place! The french fries did not seem all that great. Stick with greek potatoes and pita.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

Stopped on the way home to get some lunch. We had eaten here once before and it was good. Had a Shawarma Beef Wrap and FF and we also had a nice Shawarma Greek Salad. Food was really good. More of a takeout experience although there is seating.