“Fresh made raviolis”

Durso's Pasta & Ravioli Company
Ranked #54 of 697 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

As usual, they never disappoint. Excellent quality of ingredients, great variety, u can get fresh made to order pasta cut to size and they have a great selection of food that is ready to go. I bought 1 box of shrimp ravioli and 1 box of mushroom ravioli, very consistent quality. They carry burrata and fresh made mozzarella cheese along with a variety of cold meats and high quality prosciutto. They are nearby so we tend to visit the store all the time.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I had almost forgotten this place existed so when I visited old stomping grounds in Flushing, I stopped by. Great foods and an incredible sandwich which I took for my return flight home. Try everything here (the home made raviolis are great as is the sauce). But I think you'll enjoy it all.

These are the kind of places that are well worth savoring while they still can be found. A hidden gem.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I used to live 6 blocks away and my dad always got our ricotta, meat and cheese ravioli, and sausage from here. It was a treat to shop here with him. Now that I've moved out of state I stop in with my own kids whenever we're in town and it's great memories for me. The food is still very good quality.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Love to come here to buy special pastas etc. love their meat and cheese ravioli. Their marinara sauce is scrumptious! Try some sausage. My favorite is fennel. They have a wide selection of gourmet items, including canned goods, oils, cheeses, breads, cookies and even special desserts. They do catering. It's a treat just to come here. Everything looks, smells and tastes delicious! The close early on Sunday and are closed Monday.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

You walk in and it's like you stepped back in time. A time when quality mattered. So many pasta choices ... all handmade and award winning.

Many food options to bring home for lunch or dinner. Very friendly staff. I ordered the Pasta fagiole soup. Very good. Kale Salad was delicious. I also had two sandwiches. The B1 Insalata and B18 Fried Eggplant. Both were delicious and so very fresh.

For desert I tried the apple crumb cake. Not my favorite. It was dry and hard to get through.

Definitely coming back again!