“Go to 57 Diner for Delicious Food and Great '50's Retro Decor & Atmosphere”

57s All American Grill
Ranked #67 of 703 Restaurants in Flushing
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The service at 57 Diner is outstanding; the manager, all the waiters and waitresses are extremely helpful, friendly & give very prompt service. The extensive menu offers breakfast, lunch & dinner, fabulous desserts, every kind of burger you can imagine and more. All of the various dishes I've ordered were excellent and delicious. My siblings and I and friends go to this Queens diner often and always enjoy the experience. It's a place to linger with company or just enjoy on your own. The apple crumb pie a-la-mode is to die for!

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Great Greek omelette with feta cheese in my favorite. Excellent coffee and staff. Great neighborhood dinner.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

This diner type restaurant is just adorable and unique. It has a great retro feel and is very entertaining without feeling cluttered. Love the booths but you can sit at the counter and order a milk shake like when we were younger if you remember that far back. The food is all excellent and the menu is big. There is something for everyone. As a vegetarian, I loved the Veggie Italian wrap best. It has fresh pesto and mozzarella cheese. Yum. The hamburgers are good too I've been told.
I catered a party from 57's and all the food went very fast. All the guests said the food was great. The owners are very professional and genuinely nice. This made this grill a great choice. I would highly recommend this diner for a casual date too. And they deliver. Retro lives!!

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

This place takes you back to the 50's. A perfect spot for an amazing home grown taste. Great breakfast menu without breaking your wallet. Delicious fresh squeezed orange juice not to mention awesome hospitality.

Finally, it is well worth the visit for anyone even afar.....

Reviewed 23 November 2014

I've ordered from 57s several times on Seamless recently. I've really enjoyed all of the items I've ordered from this restaurant, especially their omelets. They always deliver on time (one negative is that a few times when I ordered in advance they delivered a bit too far in advance of the requested time so the food was cold). I will continue to order from this location in the future.