This was our second stop of our 3 city tour.
This Red Roof Inn recently opened in May 2010. We were looking for something economical and close to Citi Field where the Mets play and we found it! The hotel is located in the Chinatown section of Queens. It was 4 about blocks from the subway and the subway was the first and last stop to and from Timesquare! It was perfect - couldn't get lost!
The rooms are somewhat small but very clean - ask for extra towels if you can. We had a balcony and great view of Manhattan as well as the planes flying to and from LaGuardia airport. Parking was $15 dollars per day; a continental breakfast was included - only served cereal, coffee, pastries and juice. People were very helpful and friendly. Not much to eat other than chinese food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Flushing is located in the heart of downtown. We are minutes away from USTA National Tennis Center (home of the US Open), Shea Stadium, downtown Manhattan and LaGuardia Airport. Guests may relax at the Botanical Gardens, Flushing Meadows Park, or enjoy a city tour of Manhattan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Super Lake Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Flushing Hotel Flushing
- Super Lake Hotel New York/Flushing