“Don't Mind the Location ”

Uncle Bill's Dinner Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 724 Restaurants in Flushing
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Had a pretty decent meal tonight. The restaurant appeared to be clean, as was my table. The food was good. Overall the experience was good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I had just came back from vacation and was starving. This diner had better reviews so we decided to go there. We ordered penne a la vodka, it was super delicious and plentiful! The plates are huge, we both had plenty of leftovers. The service was good. I will probably return, it was the best penne a la vodka I've had.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Located in Queens in a busy shopping plaza just off the Whitestone Expy. south of the Bronx Whitestone Bridge. Very close to Linden Place. Came for breakfast at 10 am on a Sunday morning. Place was jam packed but they found a seat for me right away anyway. Small dining room with small counter and tables packed together very tightly. My waiter had many tables to tend to but still did a terrific job taking care of me and those around me. I had Steak & Eggs with hash browns, white toast, a very delicious large OJ. My total bill including tip was about $25 - while this might seem to some to be a lot -this is New York City- the service was terrific, the food was excellent in terms of quantity and quality. Looking forward to returning for lunch or dinner soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Been coming to Uncle Bill's Diner since early 1990. The food is always consistent and the service is excellent. Family owned local diner with a big heart. Keep up the great job. Thanks for being in Flushing all these years.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Every time we go in there we are very happy with our meal no matter if it's breakfast, lunch or dinner or any time in between. We always get a great meal & the soups are terrific. There is always plenty to eat and the prices are reasonable.