“Super clean hotel! Great stay!”
Review of Courtyard Fishkill

Courtyard Fishkill
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 21 July 2017

This hotel was extremely clean! Rooms, bathrooms, lobby- modern decor and tastefully done! Everything had a crisp, clean feeling. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. We checked in and out using the app and it was really convenient. Wish we had the time to stay longer.

Room Tip: Room choices are courtyard or road side. We had a room facing the courtroom and it was so quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days and 4 nights in July. What a pleasant hotel. Clean and a great staff to go with it. Staff members Tyler, Jarrod and Cora were so great. You are lucky to have them. Great stay, no complaints and a great staff. Will return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent accommodation. Staff was very professional and went out of their way to help us. The room was spacious and nice including the beds and the TV. Great location. Would recommend staying here for either business or pleasure.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We had another great stay at this hotel. I made the reservation on the Marriott website and then called the hotel directly to confirm. Tyler S. answered and greeted me like an old friend.- he does know us from many stays here. I am a Platinum Rewards member and was upgraded to a one-bedroom suite. The staff her are so friendly and go our of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are very clean and
am very pleased to stay here when we are visiting family in the area. We look forward to our next stay here. Kudos!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2017

I accidentally reserved a room here instead of the property I meant to reserve when the Marriott website was having issues. It was my fault, because my reservation wouldn't go through and I didn't pay enough attention on my fifth try.

Our first room smelled like old cigarette smoke, so the nice front desk clerk brought us up a new set of keys. I had requested a quiet room on the reservation, but we now had to choose between a new room directly across from the elevator, or at the end of th hall overlooking the highway.

Our second room looked newly renovated, and didn't smell like smoke. However, I didn't sleep much because of the non-stop highway noise all night.

Also, due to the mixup, the front desk person had offered free breakfast for both of us, but that didn't go smoothly either. In retrospect, I'm not sure it was worth the effort to have to keep explaining it the next morning. Everyone was nice, but I'm not sure why it wasn't noted on our account, or why someone along the line didn't just take care of it so we wouldn't have to keep repeating ourselves. It got to be embarrassing.

So all in all, although at least some of the rooms are nicely updated, the stay was a bit frustrating.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Jose J, Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We pride ourselves of making sure our guests have a great stay and we apologize for coming up short of our goal with your stay. We have shared your comments to the appropriate departments to ensure that this is an isolated issue and is corrected moving forward. Again, we apologize and if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.