All reviewsplatinum rewards memberroom was cleanfront desk staffmovie theaterbusiness travelwould stay here againthe hotel staffhudson valleyconvenient locationcracker barrelfitness centernice stayhot tubcomplimentary breakfastbistrotylerlobby
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Hotel was great, everything except the bistro. Food was overpriced and terrible. I wish they offered the breakfast like most Mariotts so I tried the overpriced Bistro. Service was great but food was terrible. Avoid the Bistro. Plenty of good eats close by.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Check in/out was quick. Staff is very friendly... The room was Very clean.... we enjoyed our stay... had a room with a king size bed and balcony with a very nice view. Oh and the bathroom is huge

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Nearby outlets and Christmas Tree Farms.

We checked in late, but the front desk attendant was very friendly and accommodating.

The room was very comfortable. We all had a good night's sleep before heading out for the day.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I picked this hotel by accident as it was centrally located in the Hudson valley and close to some fun towns such as Beacon
I was pleasantly surprised. from the moment I arrived I was given a very warm welcome and a good explanation of the property.The room is in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable . Although the hotel faces a road on one side I did not hear noise in the morning.
The breakfast is a la carte and they have a Starbucks concession open all the time where you can purchase coffee and snacks It is not an extensive menu but I had a good breakfast of cereals,bagels and coffee. In the evening I had a fabulous drink.
All of the staff are fabulous ,with compliments to the night manager whom I learned had studied hospitality as a degree in a nearby college. he was a charm and he was very knowledgeable about the area.
While I was there, I had a medical problem that occurred in a nearby town.When I told the hotel they upgraded me to a bigger room and were very helpful with helping me find stores and things in the area to deal with my situation.
This hotel is centrally located with quick access to a great restaurant across the street that stays open 24 hours,a nearby movie theatre,and a ten to fifteen minute drive to a nice mall and several Hudson valley towns.
I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2016

This hotel does not care if you stay or not. They offer false advertising, and what you book is not what you get, and they do not offer any kind of recompense. I am disabled, and spent the past two days moving out of my home, and booked a room here specifically because they offered hot tub and pool, which I need for physical therapy, especially after 48 hours of moving. There was nothing on their site or hotels.com that suggested that this amenity was not available, but after I checked in, put on my swim suit and called to make sure the pool was still open, they informed me that the whole area was "under maintainence". They did not offer me any sympathy, and treated me rudely and terribly inappropriately. I've never felt so insulted by a hotel before. Add to that I am in pain, and could have booked any number of hotels in the area, but had to choose these jerks. NEVER AGAIN. Clearly the culture of Marriott Inc is such that, they do not really care about their guests. We are just a number, and if we complain we are beneath contempt. I will never ever set foot on any of their properties again. You couldn't pay me to stay in any of their crappy properties.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you don't care if you get a good experience of receive any human kindness or care whatsoever.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Sally N
Jose J, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us.

At the Fishkill Courtyard, we value all our guests and strive to ensure that our guests have a great and comfortable stay, unfortunately, we have fallen short of this goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the pool area being closed during your stay. We do have an alert on our website that states that the pool area is closed while we do some upgrades in that area which comes up if you try to book a room on those specific dates. We will reach out to hotels.com on why this information was not given to you at the time of making the reservation. We, also, have shared this information to the appropriate department to ensure that it is an isolated issue and is prevented from happening moving forward.

If there is anything else that we can help you with, please let us know.