“Convenient location, clean and comfortable room”
Review of Courtyard Fishkill

Courtyard Fishkill
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Fishkill
Reviewed 10 January 2017

This was a quick one-night stay as we traveled for the holidays. The hotel is convenient to I-84 and there are a number of restaurants nearby to add to the convenience. Our room was clean and comfortable. The coffee maker in the room is okay, but I miss the free coffee in the lobby that used to be available at various Courtyards. Additionally, I dislike the powdered milk that comes with the room coffee - ugh!! Courtyards would be perfect if they brought back the lobby coffee!
Check-in and -out was easy and everything that we saw was clean.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
CourtyardGMFishkill, General Manager at Courtyard Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay here at the Fishkill Courtyard. I'm happy that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. Our team takes a lot of pride in keeping a clean hotel. I'm sorry you do not like the in room complimentary coffee supplies. We do proudly serve Starbucks coffee all day in our lobby. Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the near the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Hotel was great, everything except the bistro. Food was overpriced and terrible. I wish they offered the breakfast like most Mariotts so I tried the overpriced Bistro. Service was great but food was terrible. Avoid the Bistro. Plenty of good eats close by.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Check in/out was quick. Staff is very friendly... The room was Very clean.... we enjoyed our stay... had a room with a king size bed and balcony with a very nice view. Oh and the bathroom is huge

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the Nearby outlets and Christmas Tree Farms.

We checked in late, but the front desk attendant was very friendly and accommodating.

The room was very comfortable. We all had a good night's sleep before heading out for the day.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I picked this hotel by accident as it was centrally located in the Hudson valley and close to some fun towns such as Beacon
I was pleasantly surprised. from the moment I arrived I was given a very warm welcome and a good explanation of the property.The room is in excellent condition and the bed was very comfortable . Although the hotel faces a road on one side I did not hear noise in the morning.
The breakfast is a la carte and they have a Starbucks concession open all the time where you can purchase coffee and snacks It is not an extensive menu but I had a good breakfast of cereals,bagels and coffee. In the evening I had a fabulous drink.
All of the staff are fabulous ,with compliments to the night manager whom I learned had studied hospitality as a degree in a nearby college. he was a charm and he was very knowledgeable about the area.
While I was there, I had a medical problem that occurred in a nearby town.When I told the hotel they upgraded me to a bigger room and were very helpful with helping me find stores and things in the area to deal with my situation.
This hotel is centrally located with quick access to a great restaurant across the street that stays open 24 hours,a nearby movie theatre,and a ten to fifteen minute drive to a nice mall and several Hudson valley towns.
I would highly recommend it!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo