All reviews room was clean front desk staff business travel movie theater would stay here again convenient location the hotel staff hudson valley cracker barrel fitness center we've stayed hot tub pleasant stay complimentary breakfast bistro tyler lobby
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

I booked through the website and prepaid for the room. We checked in using the app several hours before we arrived. We arrived around 9pm and on staff member smiled at us the other looked upset. They handed us our keys and the upset one mumbled directions to our room.
The rooms are small. We had to walk sideways to squeeze between the armoire and the bed. The trip was myself, husband and son. My son slept on the couch.
There was no reciept under the door so we went to check out. That's when we found out the night staff canceled our reservation. The guy tried to play it off like we got a free room, but had already paid for it. So we were screwed oylut of points for the stay and the bonus points from the stay twice promotion.
Not impressed.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NancyCWalker
Joseph R, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

We would like to thank you for choosing the Fishkill Courtyard during your stay in our area. Unfortunately you encountered a problem during this time and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you. Here at the Fishkill Courtyard our top priority is our guests satisfaction. I would love to hear all of your feedback as well as discuss the matter at hand with you to see what truly occurred and what we can do to help correct this issue.
Please feel free to call the property or contact me via email to speak on this matter.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

The Fishkill Courtyard, although the Decour is somewhat Vegas like, is very welcoming and has exceptional customer service. Both Vincent and Cora at the front desk were appreciative of the fact that I am a platinum member and reminded me that the Internet and coffee in the morning would be complementary. The hotel is clean and quiet. I was surprised how lovely and welcoming the café is as well as help clean the rooms are. As a platinum member I was asked if there was anything more they could do to enhance my stay but I also heard them ask others checking in that same question. To be honest I've stayed another Marriott chains that are rated category five, six and seven which are not nearly as clean and lovely. I can't say enough about the staff and how easy they made this stay, extended our nights and informed us about the area! Shockingly a lovely and economical pick! Again- Well done Marriott!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

I was here 1 night on a business trip - found it to be a typical courtyard by Marriott with clean rooms & a friendly staff. Location is right off the highway and located adjacent to a shopping plaza so easy to walk to dinner but there was some road noise. On site bistro typical for courtyard - Starbucks coffee & slightly overpriced food and drink.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2016

Our room was ready, AC system worked nicely since it was a warmer night. Loved the linens. Bed was very comfortable, firm but to hard, nice selection of pillows. Location to main route was convenient. We were going to Hyde Park to visit FDR's home and Eleanor Roosevelt's Val-Kill and it was very convenient location for visiting this area. Staff friendly. Room had microwave and mini fridge.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Hotel is in a shopping center so fine for an overnight, but not an extended stay. Room was clean and comfortable enough, but rather small and on ground floor with no outlook. Disappointing after recent experience at another Courtyard. Had simple meal in the cafe. Adequate. As no breakfast was included, hotel was rather expensive, Staff, however, were very courteous and friendly.

Room tip: Not ground floor. Suggest higher floor with balcony.
Date of stay: November 2016