USD 112
USD 123
USD 161
USD 178
USD 166
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
USD 146
QualityInn
USD 111
Holiday Inn Express(Fishkill)(Great Value!)
USD 126
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Fishkill)
USD 133
USD 457
USD 224
All reviewsplatinum rewards memberroom was cleanfront desk staffmovie theaterwould stay here againthe hotel staffconvenient locationhudson valleycracker barrelnice stayfitness centerwe've stayedhot tubstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastbistrotyler
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Always good to find a Marriott.
Clean , staff friendly. Rooms are nice size
Good location Silver elite members are treated as good as he gold members. Had breakfast at the Bistro. Was good and convienat to where we needed to be

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This is an older establishment with a modern look(been around some 25 years from what someone told me). The best part of the hotel was front desk help. Vincent and Merleine were extremely helpful and went out of their way to help.Vincent in the check-in and Merleine during our stay.
If you want the cleanest room and especially nice staff..this is the place to stay. Also located between Danbury and Pennsylvania border..good stpping point(excellent Redline DIner)across the street.

Room Tip: Ask for Merleine (shes been at hotel for 21 years super nice) or Vincent
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Needed a room, and every nearby hotel was either sold or near capacity. We checked in and got a room and even were upgraded due to my status, thanks to Tyler and Cora. Nice bar in the lobby and a StarBucks as well. Rooms were nice and clean! Free parking. Lots of restaurants and a movie theatre across the street is nice! Only issue i had was the bed was a bit soft. Would definitely come back soon.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016

My Family was staying under a wedding block for the weekend and I originally reserved for another hotel in the area due to my busy schedule. Since the other hotel did not have any room available at 10am which is expect nor did they have a safe place to store our luggage I decided to cross the over to the Courtyard Marriott and meet up with family.
I approached Vincent (FDA) at the desk and asked if we could store luggage. I also asked if there was a room available and that I was willing to wait until late in the day for the room to be ready. I did need a double bed room but a King bed would've been fine.
Vincent was very friendly and searched for availability. He then spoke with his AFO, Jose, who was able to give me a great rate. The wedding party was paying more than I happen to pay on the last minute room reservation.
Vincent was able to check me in right away as he made the reservation. After that he still gave great service and was very informative.
The entire staff even house keeping was great.
I stayed in room 101 and sure it was one of the first rooms as you turn into the hallway it was clean and everything was spotless.
I also asked someone from engineering to give me tape for my dress and scissors haha, they went above and beyond for that which was so nice.
Also at the Bistro cafe, Olivia and the cute tall gentleman were great with the service!

I will go back again as a stop for when i go shopping to woodbury commons or up to reinback for some wine tasting. I also love that there's Starbucks on property! My favorite coffee and breakfast was delicious!

Great team!

Room Tip: quiet room. a/c was great.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

We have stayed at this Courtyard on multiple occasions when we just wanted a weekend away. Very nice staff, rooms are comfortable and hotel is clean. It is within walking distance to a movie theater (right next door), restaurants and stores. Great location, reasonably priced. This is our go to place for a weekend away. We live within an hour distance of this hotel but we enjoy quiet time. They have a great pool and hot tub, both indoor, so you can have fun even when the weather is not nice.

Room Tip: the end of the hall is always nice - away from the elevators
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple