“The Best Sushi in the Area!”
Review of Domo Sushi

Domo Sushi
Ranked #30 of 96 Restaurants in Fishkill
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I remember the owner/chef from his last location in Shoprite. He is now on Main Street in Fishkill. It is a hard location to find parking for but he will tell you there is a parking spot right out front which is his. This is worth whatever you need to go through to get there. Service great, Food is fantastic, atmosphere is good too. The restaurant is a lot smaller than the last one. I would suggest!!

1  Thank RhodyPhotographer

Reviewed 10 November 2017

the owner is pleasant and the food is too, went for a quick snack service with a smile. We will go back.

1  Thank KEW_147
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is the only sushi anyone should ever eat. Seriously. He's fantastic! fresh, delicious, fast. I can't say enough good things

2  Thank Jeanne D
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Our family loves this place...it's very small, but the sushi is very, very fresh and well prepared. We go frequently and appreciate supporting a family-run local business.

1  Thank kathygnyc
Reviewed 30 December 2015

Excellent sushi, it's evident that the owner/sushi chef is one of the best in the area. I had not been to the old location Sushi Ya for a number of years, but even in his new location the chef recognized me and asked about my dad. Great personal touch with quality sushi to boot! Smaller location and less overhead means higher quality sushi. Highly recommend!!