“nice”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Farmington
Reviewed 17 February 2016

service was good friendly with smiles didnt have to wait long service with a smile and it was clean very happy

Reviewed 5 December 2015

Fast service, friendly staff. I visit this location often. Very clean rest rooms, great coffee, good selection of donuts, muffins, drinks, sandwiches

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

I love dunkin donuts but for the last 3 months they have forgotten my whip cream in my iced carmel lattes!!! This makes me very sad.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

I ordered iced coffee two days in a row, and both days they gave me a hot one. Also, both days, it took approx. 5 min. of me standing there for them to realize no one had even begun working on my bagel order. Price was right and the people were pleasant but they need a better system.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Staff if pleasant, prices normal, food was good, coffee was good. Spoke with manager and she was very helpful. Nice place