“Friendly and reasonably priced”

Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters
Ranked #11 of 20 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Great cappuccino, nice people and many and various types of coffee sold by the pound. We came for the sidewalk seating (there's a good pizza/wing joint 2 doors down ) and stayed for the coffee

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My favorite of them all! Joe and the team are there when we need our Witch's Brew beans coarse ground, or when we show up with all seven kids. They never sweat it, and on the 9th of the month for the $9.99 sale, they are running around like crazy, yet serve well!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018

This was a quick, pull-through visit on my way out of town. I’d never been to this store before, but I needed a quick pick-me-up jolt of caffeine. They did not have my favorite, which is hazelnut. So instead a tried a cup of their “Jamaican Me Crazy” variety, which I did enjoy. The person staffing the place (who I believe was the owner) was friendly and helpful. If I lived in this town, I would probably frequent this store. I did enjoy it.

Date of visit: January 2018