“Gret Burgers”

Cheeburger Cheeburger
Ranked #56 of 132 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Burgers are fresh made not the frozen patties. The owner and staff are super friendly and the portion sizes are perfect. The Malted/Shakes are amazing. Great place to stop in if only for a shake.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Food was terrible. Then received other tables bill. And told mine would have been same amount, it didn't add up. Then charged my card double even though I used groupon then had to wait for credit back. So many good burger joints around, don't waste your time.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Retro is Back. I found Cheeburger Cheeburger when my mom sent me to the one in Coral Springs, Florida12 years ago. Although it is no longer there, we are lucky to have Cheeburger Cheeburger here in Farmingdale, NY. I love the retro music and atmosphere. The burgers are made to order, and are juicy and delish. The fries are very good and the onion rings are outstanding. The shakes are individually made and are out of this world. The service is wonderful. The waitresses are friendly and accommodating. Cheeburger Cheeburger is very kid friendly. Their prices are fair and they often offer great specials. I love going there for a fun time and great meal.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

This is the first place that I saw battered fried portobello strips offered as an appetizer. We ordered it and it came at the same time as our meal (so much for appetizer). I asked for a malted and the waitress told me they were out of malted milk (malted comes in a powder, not a milk). The burgers were good but the rolls they use are too full and everything slips out when you try to eat it. It was a very messy lunch. The $8 we got off through Groupon made the meal more palatable.

1  Thank Melodycthomas
Reviewed 21 October 2016

The owner is really nice guy, he really wants this to work. The employees on the other hand couldn't care less. When I first went there 4 yrs ago it was a great place, the service was great. There were 2 waitresses that really cared, now most can't get the orders straight. The malts are pretty good, almost as good as Kirsches. I can't give this place any more chances.