All reviews front desk room was clean sliding door first floor fresh baked cookies parking lot the young lady clean place to stay breakfast area the general manager coffee maker late at night night's sleep waffles continental breakfast new york elizabeth
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn earlier this week. I had read the mostly very positive reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to stay there during a business trip to the Jamestown area. Like other reviewers, I had a very positive experience. The hotel was clean, quiet, and comfortable -- at a very reasonable price. My room was clean and well appointed. I especially liked the large workstation in my room and the spotless and updated bathroom. The coffee in the breakfast room was very good too! Thanks to all the staff who made for a very nice stay.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms have easy access to the parking area. It's possible to park right outside your room.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Your positive review means a lot to us y Mark H ! We are so glad to know that you had a great time with us and thank you so much for appreciating our efforts of providing you with clean and comfortable accommodations in a reasonable cost. We would love to have you back and we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We were heading to Jamestown to see the Lucy Museum and comedy center. It was Labor day weekend, late at night and most everything was sold out. We had just left a different hotel that night after a bad enough experience that we left without knowing where we were going to stay..

But we spoke to the front desk and he was very helpful and reassuring. Quickly checked us in to a clean, quiet room.

Breakfast was good. At one point after a rush of guests came through, some supplies / food needed restocking. I heard 2 people bemoaning the missing utensils, etc. to each other. Rather than gripe, why not just mention it to the staff? I did that, they quickly restocked things and hopefully the guests enjoyed their meals as we did.

After getting burned by the other hotel, this was a great reassurance that there ARE quality properties out there with people that care.

Room tip: We always make a point to ask for upstairs rooms away from stairs / elevators.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Mr D,

Thank you for your compliments to our staff, hospitality and breakfast layout of Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer Hotel. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We can't wait to give you another five star experience!

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This place has gone from acceptable last year to a complete dump this year. Staff was rude checking in and no hot water on Saturday August 25th. This place should be boarded up. I’ll never stay here again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

petevicente,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I was driving with my daughter-in-law and grandson, we stopped here overnight. The room had a funny odor my daughter-in-law thought it might be from them using a water vacuum cleaner. I opened the free coffee and stuck it over the air conditioner to help with the room odor. The room was clean enough. The next morning when we left I accidentally left my iPad behind. We were in West Virginia before I missed it so I called back and talk to a young lady who said she would mail it to me. That was one month ago I have not seen my iPad again when I called there I can never talk to the young lady who said she would mail it to me I have left messages and never got a return call. My mistake I know but they could be honest about it

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Linda C,

I am so sorry that you smelled of unpleasant in your room. In the future please address immediately so that our staff will clean and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We planned to stay for 2 nights for Lucy fest, ended up extending our stay 2 more nights as the Inn was very clean, beds comfort able,super friendly/helpful staff. Manager Elizabeth gave us lots if information about the surrounding area and all that is available to do. We had a great mini vacation in Jamestown \ Falconer NY. Plan to come back and will stay here again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

d0gl0ver1966,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay of Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer Hotel. It is very rewarding to hear your perspective of our hotel and we appreciate that you have acknowledged our efforts to provide a clean, comfortable, and hospitable experience. We welcome you to visit our hotel again in the near future. Have a great day!