All reviews executive room rochester area hole golf course the indoor outdoor pool breakfast buffet eastview mall hot tub mini fridge rochester ny fitness center horizons restaurant great room new york wedding lounge elan pedicure
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I cannot say enough about our recent stay at the Woodcliff!!! My husband and I stayed at the hotel for our baby-moon before our son arrives. Melissa and Evan at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay special. I was given a complimentary prenatal massage by Alyssa in the spa which was spectacular and just what I needed at 35 weeks pregnant! We were also given snacks to enjoy, chocolate mousse, 2 beers for my husband, and sparkling water for myself! They made our stay so special and relaxing, I could not have been more pleased! Even if we hadn't received these perks, we still would have been blown away. The rooms were very comfortable, the showers have AMAZING water pressure, and the pool was great! I would definitely stay at the Woodcliff again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Corey D, General Manager at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Amanda,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the massage to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. We wish you and your husband the best as the next chapter in your life begins with your new addition to your family!

Best Regards,

Corey Dooley

Reviewed 9 June 2018

Was there for a facial today. Warning to those getting spa treatments during warm weather- the rooms/windows are on the same side as the outside pool and deck. The appt was far from relaxing as I could hear laughter and screams from the pool during the treatment. Got apologies from staff and 20% off as I believe this is something that is recurring. Its great during the winter though!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Antoniettah
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

A little bit out of town but a beautiful hotel with stunning views across the countryside. A small outdoor pool that links to the indoor pool with plenty of loungers to relax in. Good quality food in restaurant but not for those on a limited budget.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for the first time on Friday, June 1st. We were very excited to be staying at such a nice hotel but unfrotunately that excitement was estingushed quickly. Our room was half cleaned. We booked the spa getaway package and our welcome platter was a joke. We got put in another room with another platter which we ended getting a small fee for. Once we returned from our spa appointment we were in our room enjoying alone time when a employee knocked and promptly let herself into our room. After that we were so disappointed that we spent much of our remaining time away from the hotel. Which is infuriating since the hotel is not cheap. This overnight was supposed to be enjoyable and relaxing which is why we didn't make a scene when we probably could have. Easy to say we will not be returning and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. If you do stay here I would suggest speaking up more even though it takes a bit for them to accommodate even the simplest request.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tmcdonald7411

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay with us. It's is disappointing to hear we have fallen short of your expectations. We invite you to contact us directly to discuss your concerns, as we always welcome positive suggestions to better serve our valued guests. Please contact me directly at 585-248-4820. We do hope you will give us another try, as we strive to make every guest stay an exceptional experience.

Best Regards,

Corey Dooley

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I never tire of this place; have stayed here repeatedly over the years. Comfortable, reasonable, friendly place. Great bar and lounge, pleasant pool, nicely equipped gym. Andy and Christy are amazing, talented and genuinely friendly behind the bar. Will return again soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple