“very good food”

China King
Ranked #41 of 106 Restaurants in Fairport
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We were on the Erie Canal for two weeks and stumbled upon this place, it would hold it's own in Los Angeles, the BBQ pork is beyond good, wife made us stop there on our way back, the portions are very large, so take it into account when ordering.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I've ordered from China King quite often over the last many years! I am always pleased by quality and price.

Although I have eaten at one of the few tables, this is a take-out restaurant. Keep that in mind if you choose to eat at one of the provided tables.

Lunch specials are provided noon to 3:00. They are a very good value, and provide an ample quantity of food.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

China King is located next to the canal in the village of Fairport. The food is consistently delicious. With 3 kids (youngest 1, eldest 5), it's hard to find dinners that make everyone happy, but China King is always a hit! The Shrimp with broccoli is a family fav - the shrimp are huge! We love the Singapore Chow Mein and crab rangoons too. They are open every day except Monday. They deliver but you need to pay cash on delivery. If you want to use your credit card, you'll need to pick up. Treat yourself to some tasty Chinese food from China King, but beware - it's addictive! :)

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This is by far my favorite Chinese food. Their lunch specials are delicious and so reasonably priced. Plenty of leftovers for next day's lunch, too! Great egg rolls!

Reviewed 8 March 2015

We craved for Chinese food last night.. decided to try a different place than we normally go to.
Called for take out. We chose from the combination meals.. included was the meal itself , brown rice and also an egg roll for each of us. They do have a large menu and lots to choose from. The meals were ready when I arrived.. and the gentleman behind the counter was very pleasant. when we got home we found the meals to be of generous portion and very tasty.. we would go there again. Any one that would like to eat inside..please know that the decor is not the most fancy. it s a plain place with a few tables..I'd guess the majority of the business is take-out. For the reviewer that did not like the meal.. I'm sure if you called them they would make adjustments for you.. the fellow there seemed very nice.. there were five employees, in the back, there last night ..all were very busy cooking so I believe they do a pretty good business.