“Solid”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Fairport
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Fairport is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Panera bread is a solid franchise. Their standard of delivery is predictable. Food is pretty good. Better than a burger. I find their pastries to be less tasty than they look, but overall pretty good. I don't like that I have to clear away my dishes, the plates are glass and you have to handle the dirty plates.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Our family loves Panera Bread, so we were happy to see this location near Palmyra New York where we were headed. Food and service were great as you would expect from Panera. Great location.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We came through the drive-through window this visit as we were in a hurry. We ordered the BBQ Chicken Flatbread, which came out looking nice (and with lots of onions). The food was good, although not super-fast, but still OK. I will go back there again...it's good food at the right price.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I love to come here for lunch, I enjoy their salads, sandwiches and soups. I have never been disappointed eating here. A little pricey, but the food is good. The services is great, and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Panera is a great place to have a healthy meal. Good options with the pick 2. The soups are always delicious. Service is pretty fast. Seating can be tight if you go during the busy lunch hour.