“Decent selection for late night”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 106 Restaurants in Fairport
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Fairport is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 25 October 2016

We stopped in much later at than we've ever been before, and I was surprised. They were able to make my daughter a mac-and-cheese bowl to go, and they still had many varieties of bagels, of which we purchased a number. Service was still good even though it was near closing time and we were the only ones in the restaurant. This was a good visit given the circumstances.

2  Thank Larry W

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We went there two nights for our dinner since it's very close to hotel or on the way back to hotel. They always run out of the dinner bread buns, which is very disappointing. The chicken noodle soup of the 2nd night is horrible, no contents but only the soup like water and they charge quite a large sum considering the soup is just like water. We didn't go back again and will not be.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Busy location so lines can be long and staff on registers aren't always the best. Consistent quality.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

Here's the deal. Panera is a big franchise operation and if you've been to any one of them, you know the menu. What sets one apart from another is service and setting. This franchise is fairly new, in a great building with plenty of space. It's easily accessible and clean and looks good.

I dropped in for an early morning coffee and scone. Delicious, as usual. But for me, the real spark came from the staff. I've been to some Panera franchises where the staff was less than pleasant. Not so here.

I watched the young woman taking orders help two elderly women ahead who appeard somewaht confused about the choices and the process. She was the epitomy of patience with a great smile and clear, helpful directions. She even took them to the coffee station and explained the process there. She returned to me with that smile and a cheery "I'm sorry for the delay" that had me completely won over.

Sure, she was just doing her job, but the way she did it told me she loves what she does and that attitude is infectious. If I were to open a restaurant, I'd want her at the counter. If you want proof, see the picture.

Just in case you were wondering, the rest of the staff was hard at work also...with smiles.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Lot of advertising on TV, but we went because of a coupon we received in the mail. They offer a "Pick two" meal, pick a sandwich, soup, salad (actually a half sand.) plus a side. We chose a half sandwich, soup for me, salad for her, and a side (An apple for my wife and a whole grain roll for me). The soup was lemon chicken with orzo. Okay but a weird combo. The salad was good. The two sandwiches were very blah - almost no flavor (chicken salad and Italian combo). The roll was very dense, hard almost. the apple was very small. No table service, you order, go sit and wait for your buzzer to ring and then go pick up your meal.
Condiment table had enough choices, but oddly, more napkins was not one of then, The napkins they supplied were brown, recycled and thin. They fell apart almost immediately. I don't think we'll be returning.