“Pie rewards ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 86 Restaurants in Endicott
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Nice clean location. Accurate orders and fast delivery. My favorite is their spinach feta specialty pizza, made with Alfredo sauce and caramelized onions, its delicious. Sign up for piece of pie rewards you get a free pizza after every 6 orders or so!

1  Thank Jessica S

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

They were nice on the phone, and the store was clean. I have to give them that.

However, to call what I ate "pizza", is a disservice to pizza. I ordered a large thin crust onion and what I received was something that was a medium anywhere else, and thinner than the box it came in. I actually ate some of the box that had sauce on it and could not tell the difference. And for this I paid $14.88.

Guess I have been right all along, when you have Consol's and Joey's and Nirchi's why would you even consider going to Domino's.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

This Domino's location is clean and has very good pizza and sandwiches. Delivery is prompt and courteous.

1  Thank Marge C
Reviewed 25 November 2014

The pizza was burned and the wings were steamed and soggy. the delivery guy was rude and he stole my change ($14.37) so the same usual Domino's, but when i called the restaurant to complain the "manager told me that i was wrong! I told the delivery kid that he could keep the change and that i was being picky about the wings and burned blackened pizza crust.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!