My friends and I came down to Syracuse for the weekend to go shopping and we stayed at the Best Western Carrier Circle. The location is decent its neat the highway and close enough to the Carousel Mall but is definatly not in the best part of town. We arrived and proceeded to the front desk to check in. The receptionist there was talking to a customer very rudely swearing often and we were not even acknowledged. Finally after about 5 minutes they were done their argument and the very unfriendly girl checked us in.
We walked down to out room at the very far end of the hotel(turns out there was an exterior door right outside our room to the parking lot, which was really nice). The room was large(2 queens or doubles, I forget), clean and the linens and decorations were nice, although there were no extra pillows.
The first night was quiet and we all slept well.
The next afternoon we decided to use the pool which was nice and clean.
That night at around 12 or 1am I called down to the front desk to get a better pillow (my neck was hurting from the night before) and the overnight guy was NOT happy. After he complained that he would have to go and look for one, I finally convinced him to do it. 20 minutes later he showed up with a pillow.
Overall we enjoyed our stay but because of the bad service I would rather stay at one of the other hundred hotels in the area and actually feel welcomed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This comfortable, yet affordable Syracuse hotel offers abundant amenities, pet-friendly accommodations and convenient access to Syracuse University. Conveniently located near many of the area's businesses and organizations, you can make the most of your business trip at this Syracuse hotel. Enjoy just a short commute, Time Warner Cable, John Deere, Sara Lee Food Services, Bristol Myers Squibb and many more corporate offices. Visiting the area's students and faculty? Syracuse University, Le Moyne College, SUNY ESF and Columbia College are all just minutes away. The Oncenter, home to many conventions as well as the War Memorial Event Center, are also nearby. Both business travelers and leisurely vacationers will appreciate being near so many of the area's exciting attractions. Destiny USA is less than six miles from the hotel and offer world renown shopping, entertainment and gourmet food. Sports enthusiasts will enjoy being just miles from NBT Bank Stadium and the Carrier Dome, and those looking for a thrill will have convenient access to Turning Stone Casino and Syracuse Fairgrounds. Play or unwind in the indoor heated pool. Many guests also delight in the many other abundant amenities, including an exercise facility, The Roundabout Tavern on site, guest laundry, a business center, free parking and 24hour coffee available. Unwind and get a great night's sleep in the comfortable and spacious rooms at this pet-friendly Syracuse hotel. Enjoy wonderful amenities, such as flat screen TV with cable television, free WiFi Internet access, a coffeemaker, a refrigerator, room service and much more. Wake up each morning to a delicious complimentary full breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada East Syracuse Carrier Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Best Western Plus-Carrier Circle Hotel East Syracuse
- Holiday Inn East Syracuse
- East Syracuse Holiday Inn